It's becoming more popular than ever to rent a well-established, effective website to market your business.
The benefits of renting a website are:
- Rental websites tend to come with a well established online presence, meaning you'll be getting customer enquiries from day one!
- Renting a website is affordable and removes the need to invest a significant lump sum of money to build a new website, which for startup businesses especially is a cost you could do without.
- Many website rental companies will only charge you once when the website is achieving a pre-agreed goal, meaning you're not paying for a website that isn't working for you.
- We can't speak for other website rental companies, but at Computer Technology Limited we won't tie you into a lengthy contract, we offer an easy out 30 day rolling contract option.
- Because you only pay while your rented website is performing to an agreed standard you can be assured that we will always be working in the background to keep your rental website working well for you.
- The option to buy the website out-right after a minimum rental period.
Here at Computer Technology our standard website rental charge is £100.00inc vat per month, however, we can be flexible so please do get in touch to enquire.
An example of a rental website: www.thegodbarber.uk - we actually produced this website for free in order to show our customers that we can achieve results. This website is currently first page on Google for search terms 'barbers hanley', 'barber hanley', 'hanley barber' and 'hanley barbers'. As you can imagine, as simple as it seems, this kind of effectiveness can turn the fortunes of a small business around. Why not visit The Godbarber for a haircut and get a review straight from the horses mouth!
Please get in touch today: 01782 644750 / 07521 580332 / email@example.com
Thanks for reading.